At Metal3D A.B.E.E., we acknowledge that your privacy is important to us and we inform you about our way of collecting, using and managing your personal information.
Your "personal data" is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person by reference to identifying information, location data or other identifiers of your physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
2. What personal information we collect
When you work, you perform transactions or communicate with us, we may ask you to provide certain personal information, such as name, social security number, passport, physical and electronic address, credit card number, vehicle number landline/mobile phone, subscription, purchase orders and other identifiers that identify you.
3. Data of minors
We do not trade or collect any minors data. Our site is not intended for children under the age of 15 or we do not promote promotional activities to minors
4. Legal basis for data processing
We process your personal data legally in accordance with the principles of COP 2016/679 (Legality, Objectivity, Transparency of Processing, Goal Limitation, Data Minimization, Accuracy, Storage Time, Integrity, Confidentiality and Accountability) for one or more of the following reasons :
· When you opt-in for a promotional or advertising action outside the main contract with us,
· When the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or for the fulfillment of our legal responsibility as a controller to the audit or judicial authorities
· When processing is necessary to meet our legal, tax and other obligations under labor, health and insurance legislation.
· When processing is necessary to serve our legitimate business interests (and third parties) respecting your fundamental rights
5. With whom we share your data
In fulfilling our contractual and legal obligations, your personal data may be provided to various service providers and suppliers.
These service providers and suppliers are bound by us by Data Processing Agreements and are required to ensure confidentiality and data protection in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation and may be:
• External legal, tax and accounting consultants
• Technical support and information technology companies, cloud providers
• Economic and business organizations and consultants,
• Companies marketing, building stock, etc. • Courts, prosecutors, police or other public authorities
• Third parties that have agreed to transmit your data
• Payment companies
6. Transmission of data outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
Your personal data is generally held in Greece and in the European Economic Area (EEA, ie in the 28 EU countries and in Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway).
They may exceptionally be passed on to third countries outside the EEA in accordance with the terms of the GDPR, such as adequacy decisions of the country of destination privacy legislation, standard corporate rules, standard contracts or approved codes of conduct, either because you have given us explicit consent your. The recipients of the data in third countries require that they comply with European data protection regulations and provide appropriate safeguards in relation to the transmission of your data.
7. Storage and Retention of Data
We process and store your Personal Data for the duration of our relationship with you and as long as it is necessary to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations.
We keep the job search resumes we receive on your behalf, either on paper or electronically, at least until the recruitment process is completed and for two years after we receive them for possible future recruitment.
We delete your data:
• when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
• when you request a removal by request or exercising the right of objection provided that there are no compelling legal reasons that require our company to keep this information.
• If the data collection for marketing or viewing purposes was based solely on your consent after you removed or revoked the consent you gave us.
8 Automated decisions and profiles
When conducting our business activities, we do not use automated decision-making. We can from time to time automatically process some aspects of your data, but it always interferes with human intervention in order to start a business relationship with you.
9. How we use the data for marketing activities
We can process your personal information to let you know about products, services, and offers that may be of interest to you or your business. The personal data we process for this purpose consists of information you provide to us and data we collect when you use our products.
We can only use your personal information to promote our products and services to you if we have your consent to do so or if we believe it is in our legitimate interest to do so.
You have the right to oppose at any time the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
10. Your Rights
Based on a Regulation, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
o The right to ask us for access to your data, to request a copy of your data and to check that it is lawfully processed.
o The right to correct or delete your data.
o The right to oppose or restrict your data processing, for example when this information is inaccurate or no longer serves the purpose for which it was collected,
o The right to data portability, that is to deliver a copy of your data in electronic form or transfer it to another processor.
o The right to oppose automated decision making or profile creation based on your data. o The right to withdraw your consent, which will not affect the legitimacy of the processing on the basis of its consent before it is revoked on your behalf.
11. Right to submit a complaint
You have the right to submit a complaint to us either by post to our address or electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org and before the Greek Supervisory Authority (www.dpa.gr), if you exercise your rights to data protection and you still believe your concerns about how we use your personal information have not been adequately addressed by us.
13. Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement and applicable business practices at any time. We will alert you appropriately when making changes to this privacy statement and will change the review date.